WELCOME YA'LL

Thanks for stopping by -


IT IS MY GREAT REGRET THAT I MUST TELL YOU ALL THAT MUSICMEIHO, CANDY..HAS PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK.

I WILL TRULY MISS MY FRIEND AND MUSIC MENTOR.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

PROBLEMS WITH SOME OF MY UPLOADS:

I have email from 2 people have who downloaded some stuff from me and are having problems with them.

I don't know what the problem is
- there is no special encoding that I know about.

I know nothing about ITUNES - never have used it myself.

There is nothing in the files when I look at them that makes them look any different than any other music files I have put up. I have been able to change the titles, numbers, group names with no problem - I use a program called MP3 Tag to do it.

I AM SURE IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE FILES THEY WOULD HAVE BLOWN UP MY MACHINE ALREADY - AS I HAVE HAD THE FILES SINCE 2006! They have been on 2 of my computers and moved to at least 4 different hard drives.

So here is a copy of one of the emails:
What a beautiful compilation this is! I like it a lot - just - the files are acting out.

Just like Patterson Twins, People's Choice and Five Du-Tones, there must be a hidden encoding (or something else), that prevents me from filling the fields in my playlists.

I cannot fill in name and album titel, the fields are empty, and the picture cannot be put in either.

Weird: for half a second the cover photo appears (by itself) in its window, before vanishing into nowhere.
When I try to put it back in, it will not stay. Just like all names and album titles will not stay in their fields, after I have written them in.

I don't get it! I have almost 30.000 mp3s now, and this is new to me.
I have no idea what this is. I assume it is some type of hidden encoding, but of course I don't know it really.

Does anybody else have any problems like that?

I am playing my files in itunes, and usually find that perfect.
Now, in the last album (this one), itunes even decided to close the player automatically. That NEVER hapened before - EVER!!

Should I rather delete the files? Is there a safety hazard? I am confused and a bit nervous now.
======================================================================================
CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE???

1 comment:

Messiah of Soul Power Music Group said...

they would have to explain that further....i use iTunes and i have 42,981 songs in my library and i've never had a problem with any of your post Meiho.....perhaps they don't know all of the commands of iTunes because you can edit all the info and rename the tracks or add artwork once you import them