WELCOME YA'LL

Thanks for stopping by -


IT IS MY GREAT REGRET THAT I MUST TELL YOU ALL THAT MUSICMEIHO, CANDY..HAS PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK.

I WILL TRULY MISS MY FRIEND AND MUSIC MENTOR.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

NAPTOWN - Vol 01 [320]

There seems to be a mystery going on with a 3 set volume of something called Naptown.
I saw it over at doctorokeh.blogspot. I also have a set called Naptown - and we sort of have the same tracks but not quite. I also have no information on this set or any covers. Personally, I think these came from "The Lost Lamp Sessions" ... but so far ... we are all still searching ...


If anyone can tell me what Track 21 and 22 are - I would really appreciate the help!!
Enjoy ....

4 comments:

MUSIC MEIHO said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g0dnntnxlz1
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xm344tymjme

Anonymous said...

I just found you thanks to the fine folks at On The Outside Looking In. I also made a few contributions there that I hope you can use. I have to say thank you very much for posting these Naptown comps. I first heard them on the Galactic Fractures Live365 stream a few years ago but I thought I'd never find them... until now!

Feel free to visit my blog as well. I have lots of mixes with Funk Soul Blues Jazz and even some Rock thrown in for good measure, and I'll be sure to add you to my blogroll.

Peace and blessings.

MUSIC MEIHO said...

Below are the Tracks that I have for Volume 1. The others will follow shortly.


1 - Outtakes - Ebony Rhythm .mp3
02 - Amazing Love - Highlighters .mp3
03 - Love of My Girl - Highlighters .mp3
04 - Trying to Get Choosen - Highlighters .mp3
05 - At The 19th Whole - Billy Wooten .mp3
06 - Girl - Ray Johnson .mp3
07 - I Didn't Know - Funder Cooper .mp3
08 - It Swells My Desire - PhD's .mp3
09 - The Way It Used To Be - PhD's .mp3
10 - Right On Brothers - Moonlighters .mp3
11 - Lonely Baby - Moonlighters .mp3
12 - The Thought Of Losing Your Love - Vanguards .mp3
13 - It's Too Late For Love - Vanguards .mp3
14 - Lamp Side 2 - Words Of Wisdom .mp3
15 - Friend of Mine - Words Of Wisdom .mp3
16 - Funky Buzzard - James Bell & The Turner Bros .mp3
17 - Beautiful Day - Spider Harrison .mp3
18 - Tighten Up Tighter - Billy Ball & The Upsetters .mp3
19 - Outtakes - Ebony Rhythm .mp3
20 - The Kick - Rhythm Machine .mp3
21 - - .mp3
22 - - .mp3

citygoyl said...

Hey

Nice changes to the site...love the song.

citygoyl