WELCOME YA'LL

Thanks for stopping by -


IT IS MY GREAT REGRET THAT I MUST TELL YOU ALL THAT MUSICMEIHO, CANDY..HAS PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK.

I WILL TRULY MISS MY FRIEND AND MUSIC MENTOR.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

WILSON MEADOWS


I'm Changing by WILSON MEADOWS
Fandalism Free MP3 Hosting

Daddy B. Nice's #19 ranked Southern Soul Artist

About Wilson Meadows

Wilson Meadows was born in Chattanooga, Tennessee in 1944. He grew up singing gospel music and while still young was a member of a group called the Zircons, who'd had a novelty hit back in the fifties. The Meadows Brothers, including Wilson, recorded at least two singles in the 70's, "I Can't Understand" and "I Tried It All." But that was as close as Wilson Meadows ever came to sniffing the "green" in the music business until 1997, when he was already in his fifties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0jnk2zezjim

Anonymous said...

BOMB!!!