WELCOME YA'LL

Thanks for stopping by -


IT IS MY GREAT REGRET THAT I MUST TELL YOU ALL THAT MUSICMEIHO, CANDY..HAS PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK.

I WILL TRULY MISS MY FRIEND AND MUSIC MENTOR.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

AMAZING!!!

AHHH MY BLOG!! Downloads are steadily growing - number of visitors is steadily growing ....

I must have put up a gem or two ....

For Example:
13 people downloaded Z.Z. Hill.
18 people downloaded Dennis Edwards.


AND not one of them knew how to type a comment!! SSSOOO how did they learn to click and download .... that means they can READ ....

I could go through all my statistics - but how annoying would that be!!
JUST ask me - and I'll tell ya .....

MOST of the comments I get are from other Blogger's -
(I LOVE THIS example: 298 people downloaded a file and it got 4 comments ....)
SO based on that statistic I have a way to go for a comment on anything - I need 74.5 downloads to get 1 comment!!!

SO for all you folks who are typing challenged (amongst other issues you have) -

A simple 'TY' in the comment field would be nice. MOST of us understand that means thank you. These files aren't downloading by themselves!

HMMMMM - my conundrum for the day .... IF someone does anything nice for those people - do they say 'thank you' in a face to face situation? Probably not ....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never read a comment from you thanking me for the album link I gave you

MUSIC MEIHO said...

Which album link?

trakbuv said...

ty (now I need to rest - my brain hurts)

MUSIC MEIHO said...

LOL - Okay Okay - I'll snap out of it - Just got really annoyed about Z.Z.HILL is all that happened .....

Anonymous said...

I can not remember but you had 2 HELP please, one was for an Otis Clay Track the other if I remember was a female singer..Thanks for the great music & all your hard work!

Reza said...

first time visitor , couple of nice albums for me to snag , many thanks for sharing
my stats average 500 dls 6 comments ,welcome to blogger life

soulbrotha said...

LOL! Get em, gurl! You KNOW I know what choo talkin' bout!

Jazz-Nekko said...

when you have a file that reaches 1,341 downloads with a paltry 5 comments, let me know. then we have something to discuss. . .welcome to blogging.

as reza pointed out, i used to average 350 or DLs per ONE comment.

that said, practice what you preach, and the comments' situation will improve -

cheers,

Jazz-Nekko

wiljello said...

a thank you was sent to you from me for getting a few DOWNLOADS from you!
it stated they needed to be approved from you before it got posted!
your effort and time is not ignored!

peace!

wellaware said...

love the blog man really digging the music thanks for all the hard work appreciate it... PEACE

Liam Latrine said...

new to blogs etc, can't you set it up so people must comment to get the link?