WELCOME YA'LL

Thanks for stopping by -


IT IS MY GREAT REGRET THAT I MUST TELL YOU ALL THAT MUSICMEIHO, CANDY..HAS PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK.

I WILL TRULY MISS MY FRIEND AND MUSIC MENTOR.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

RANDY HALL

Can't find much on the artist = but got the Allmusic review.
Boomp3.com
Randy Hall sings, and plays lead, rhythm, and bass guitars and keyboards. He's accompanied by stellar musicians handpicked by Ray Parker, Jr., who produced the nine tracks. "I've Been Watching You (Jamie's Girl)" updates Johnny Taylor's "Jody's Got Your Girl and Gone." The chivalrous "A Gentleman" will delight the ladies, but the pumping bassline and pulsating beats of "Older Woman, Younger Man" overshadow the lyrics. The tracks, while competent, lack guts, and have no lingering effect. The only midtempo song on the album, "I Want to Touch You," is also the most satisfying. Hall does three ballads -- "I Belong to You," "Feel My Eyes," and "She's My Little Star" -- that are so sweet and sappy they'll gum your speakers.
Review by Andrew Hamilton (Allmusic)

My Note: Quite often I think their is something wrong with his speakers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0mf7vi9wxdu

jahcisco said...

thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

trakbuv said...

Always loved this LP from the day it was released. Randy Hall has a smooth but sensual voice that he exploits magestically. 'I want to touch you' was huge over here in the UK and is still a 'slowjam' belter. 'Feel My Eyes' is equally impressive, with a special place for 'I belong to you'. For me, the uptempo cuts are too typically Ray Parker to do Randy's considerably better vocals justice.

Wonderful selection, Musicmeiho - you certainly mix it up over here !!

PS. I have his follow-up LP if interested containing the glorious smash hit, 'Slow Starter'.