WELCOME YA'LL

Thanks for stopping by -


IT IS MY GREAT REGRET THAT I MUST TELL YOU ALL THAT MUSICMEIHO, CANDY..HAS PASSED AWAY THIS WEEK.

I WILL TRULY MISS MY FRIEND AND MUSIC MENTOR.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

THE STAX VOLT REVUE LIVE IN PARIS (1967) VOL. 02

I know there are alot of Stax Volt Fans out there. And I don't want to step on any toes - but I do have quite a few various artist collections. I'll start putting them up - if they are/were on other blog sites, I haven't seen them. My blog knowledge only goes as far back as April when I discovered the music blogs.
Boomp3.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Stax Volt Revue live in Paris 1967 - Vol 2


01 - Got My Mojo Working - Carla Thomas.mp3
02 - Let Me Be Good To You - Carla Thomas.mp3
03 - Gee Whiz - Carla Thomas.mp3
04 - Raise Your Hand - Eddie Floyd.mp3
05 - Something You Got - Eddie Floyd.mp3
06 - But It's Alright - Eddie Floyd.mp3
07 - Soothe Me - Sam & Dave.mp3
08 - You Don't Know Like I Know - Sam & Dave.mp3
09 - You Got Me Hummin' - Sam & Dave.mp3
10 - Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d5lwoatjveb

Messiah of Soul Power Music Group said...

oh my goodness! this is a must have! Try A Little Tenderness LIVE! Aww man i'm about to have me one helluva saturday today....thanks Meiho! Peace

Messiah

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT!!!!!!! And by all means post vol 1 If need be!!!!!

djandpete said...

thank you brilliant album